Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's always something

Well to say that this week has been eventful would be an understatement. We started on Tuesday at the doctor with an ear infection, and by Thursday night, we were in the ER. We were all lacking a whole lot of sleep, but we struggled through. We go back to the doctor tomorrow to see if he is well enough to get tubes put in on Tuesday. We are hoping so. To some it all up he ad bronchial pneumonia, thrush, healing eardrum, and dehydration. I think that covers it all. We have kept him home since Tuesday, and he is going back to school tomorrow.
Tonight Jeremy and I cooked dinner while Avery and Landon played with plastic spoons, and pots and pans. Then the whole family broke out in song, that was made up as we went. It was comical. Then while we were eating our stir fry, Landon was enjoying some noodles. He slung one that stuck up his nose, and across his forehead. The funniest thing is he was looking up for it, and it was stuck to him. I have never laughed so hard in all my life. I went to get the camera, and Avery said "Son, let me get that off your head!" For some reason she feels the need to call him son, because I do.
We cooked out dinner with the Laechelt's Saturday night, and Avery had a ball playing with Caleb. I'm going to end on a little note from our missionary Avery. While praying with her Nana this week, the 1st thing out of her mouth when she prayed was, "Thank you for dying on the cross for us, and please heal Landon." What an amazing child I have, and how she could wrap her brain around that concept is even more amazing.

No comments: